As the owner of Christina Wan’s Mandarin House, I want to personally thank you for allowing us to serve you for more than 48 years. Our goal has always been to provide you with exceptional food in a warm and inviting atmosphere, and you have supported us throughout, helping us receive countless awards, accolades, and even rank as a 10Best Restaurant in USA Today.
Recently, we temporarily closed our restaurant to address some needed improvements and we apologize for any inconvenience this temporary interruption may have caused you. I wanted to share the following upgrades and changes with you – they will allow us to continue to serve you at the high standard you have come to expect.
- Installment of foam sealants on the hallway door
- Replacement of our back door
- Continuing our weekly pest control service with a new exterminator
- Implemented additional safety procedures for both cooked and raw food preparation
- Replacement of all cardboard storage containers with plastic storage containers
My family and I have deep roots in the Fort Lauderdale community. As with any challenge or change we have faced, whether it be hurricanes, torrential rains, or navigating new construction, we have come out stronger. We feel confident that the improvements we have made will allow us to continue to exceed your expectations.
We look forward to seeing you and continuing to provide you with outstanding food and service.